Pricing info for South-Eastern Michigan, Detroit and Ann Arbor. My pricing has been set to reflect the quality of service I provide, my continued investment in top-of-the-line equipment, and the level of demand for my style.
Step 1 – Basic Wedding Package $4490
– Unlimited Locations
– 8 Consecutive Hours of Coverage for the wedding day
– One Photographer (I do not offer additional photographers)
– Unlimited Photos (typically between 500-800 images)
– Images retouched
– Additional versions of images in Custom color processes
– Teaser album online within 24 hours!!! Seriously
– 90 Day Gallery Online with $300 Credit for prints
– Hardcover Thumbnail-Book with image numbers
– Digital images included (hi-res, not watermarked)
– 10×10 24 page Custom Designed Album (first round of edits included, additional changes $100/hr)
Wedding packages do not include an Engagement session
Step 2 – Add Time
It’s a day you’ll want everything documented, so invest in the time necessary for me to cover it all.
More time means more pictures and often translates to a less rushed schedule.
– additional time is $200 per hour
Step 3 – Add/Upgrade Albums
The most important takeaway from the whole experience. One 10×10 24 page Custom Designed Album is included but many of my clients go for a larger book, more pages, or add parent copies. Invest in these priceless family heirlooms.
– Fully customizable: sizes, covers, page materials, layout styles
– Many available upgrades to the bride & groom’s book
– Many options available for parent albums
More Albums information
Step 4 – Add a Session
– Engagement or Post-Wedding Session
– Local or Destination
– Unfortunately very limited availability
– Only Monday – Thursday
Story Session information
What if JLB can’t cover your wedding?
If I’m already booked for your date or my basic wedding package is out of reach… consider a story session.
Questions? contact me firstname.lastname@example.org :: 248.444.0161
Destination weddings or engagements are available!
Prices are subject to change.
These prices are for greater Metro Detroit and Ann Arbor.
(travel charges apply elsewhere).