These are all images taken by just me. After years of covering weddings both alone and with 2nd and 3rd photographers I’ve decided I prefer it simple. I don’t believe the coverage has suffered… it’s improved. Why I don’t need a second photographer:
- I know I got the shot and it’s captured the way I want it.
- There isn’t someone in my way or getting in my shots.
- It’s nicer, for your experience, having fewer people running around everywhere.
- I often get multiple angles of key moments using a remote camera.
- Other photographers might not be able to do this job alone but I’m not other photographers.
- I know I can do the job solo because I do it many times every year, all over the country, and I have EXTREMELY satisfied customers.
There are tons more examples of Single Photographer Coverage throughout the site too. Back to the FAQ